The recruited person will join the team of engineers, researchers and students who use clean labs and perform isotopic measurements using the instruments of the PARI platform at IPGP. More specifically, the recruited person will be part of the team formed within the framework of the ERC SHRED led by Catherine Chauvel.
• Contract : 5 years contract - Full time - Gross monthly salary between 2400 and 2700 € depending on
• Missions : The recruited person will be responsible for the smooth running of the new TIMS. He/she will also be in charge of the analytical developments required to obtain high-precision measurements of neodymium and tungsten isotopic ratios. He/she will be involved in the development and quality control of clean lab chemical separations. He/she will also be involved in the development and acquisition of data using a laser ablation and a triple quad.
• Localization : Institut de physique du globe de Paris - 1 rue Jussieu, 75005 PARIS
• Application : Cover letter and resume to send to firstname.lastname@example.org until November 15, 2019.
• To download : job description in pdf