The recruited person will join the European project ERC SHRED team led by Catherine Chauvel. More generally, he/she will work on a daily basis with the engineers, researchers and students who use IPGP clean rooms and isotopic measuring instruments.
• Contract : 3 years contract - Full time - Gross monthly salary between 2700 and 3800 € depending on
• Missions : The hired person will work in the ERC SHRED project which aims at understanding the origin of the source of plume volcanism and the processes allowing the presence of Hadean-age materials in some of these sources. The recruited person will be responsible for the development of analytical methods and the acquisition of high precision isotopic data (isotopic anomalies of neodymium or tungsten).
• Localization : Institut de physique du globe de Paris - 1 rue Jussieu, 75005 PARIS
• Application : Cover letter and resume to send to email@example.com until November 30, 2019.
• To download : job description in pdf